AQ-M215 Motor Protection IED
AQ-M215 motor protection IED modular protection and control solution for larger and more important motors that require both current-based and voltage-based protection functions along with complete measurements.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Up to three (3) I/O or communication cards can be added into the device for more comprehensive monitoring and control applications. You can also connect up to sixteen (16) RTD signals for thermal alarming and tripping. AQ-M215 communicates using various protocols, including the IEC 61850 substation communication standard.
- Powerful motor management
- Five (5) thermal models (time constant accurate)
- Soft start protection beginning from 6 Hz
- Star-delta started motor supervision
- Two-speed motor protection
- Optional power and energy measurement of class 0.2S
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.